Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Time


So I finally broke down and started one of these. Many people have been telling me I need to start one, but I never wanted to take the time.. However, now I am going to attempt this. I am not sure how this all works but I am looking forward to learning it & being able to keep everyone updated on our life.

Taren is now 7 months old! I can't even believe it! He is getting so big! As of this week he weighs 10lbs 1 ounce and is 23 inches long. Thank you for all your prayers & support over these last 7 months. God has truly blessed us & worked a miracle in our lives.

I will be updating you all more on Taren's awesome progress in the next couple days when I get a chance to spend more time.


Love you all..
Sarah Rambeck
With: Joseph & Taren's Help

No comments: